We are doing it again…
Healers Mastermind Group
January 18-28, 2020
Come together on the Big Island of Hawaii with a small and intimate group of like-minded souls. A time to rest, renew, and share. This is a special event for healers and lightworkers, where we can support each other, and be supported; join in the circle of community and share our talents with each other.
- Hawaii Mastermind will take place in January of 2020, at the Hawi Plantation House in North Kohola on the Island of Hawaii.
- Retreat duration will be ten nights, eleven days including arrival and departure days.
- Minimum group is EIGHT and maximum is TEN.
- Registration cost will include ground transportation, shared accommodations in the luxury retreat facility (most will have there own room, and at minimum their own bed), daily mastermind and/or healing activities, wisdom circles breakthrough facilitation, guided meditations, Galactic Council Channels, plus 2-3 meals per day.
- Flights, optional activities and any restaurant meals out are not included.
- All on-site food will be purchased, and preparation will be supervised by my assistant (Laurie). Actual preparation and cleanup will be handled as part of the group activities – a great community building process.
- Each participant will be required to provide their unique healing support to the group through a group healing or information session in their area of specialty. Some examples: group or individual Reiki session(s), 2-3 hour group teaching, mini-readings for other attendees, a channeled message (individual or group), facilitation of yoga/tai-chi/qigong classes.
- Each morning or afternoon will be group healing and/or facilitation sessions. I will also provide Wisdom of the Galactic Council and/or Honu Muku channels as the group is guided. The remainder of the day will be free time for additional healing work, or to hang out at the beach or pool. We may also include a healing or meditation some evenings.
- We will come together as a community to provide support to each other. It is time for the healing community to lift each other up, rather than compete with each other.
MEET YOUR GUIDES:
Bonnie Bogner, Intuitive & Spiritual Coach/Healer; Channel of Galactic Wisdom; and experienced retreat facilitator. Bonnie is also trained in Ho’oponopono, as a Kumu of Aloha and Gathering of Light-bearers (KaLaHui). Bonnie has an intimate and personal connection to this island that used to be her home.
Laurie Bogner, Professional Facilitator, Kitchen Boss, Builder of Ohana (family) and Coordinator of Fun Times! Laurie will be there to support all of us every step of the way. She has been my assistant on three Hawaii retreats and knows her way around supporting a group.
Honu Muku, a non-physical guide and kahuna who has been assisting Bonnie with her work in Hawaii for many years.
Galactic Council, a group ascended beings who are assisting humanity in their awakening. Bonnie channels the Pleiadian/Lemurian aspect of the group.
Bonnie is a former resident of Hawaii and has facilitated many retreats on the Big Island, and around the world. Laurie has visited Hawaii many times with her sister and is very comfortable guiding people around the island.
Just some of the fun sites and activities that can be included:
– morning mindfulness and movement includes daily meditation, Five Rhythms or yoga
– group acupuncture treatment to enhance awakening
– visit an ancient Hawaiian fishing village
– explore Pololu valley, the most westerly of seven-sister valleys on the north shore
– visit the Kameahameha heaiu (sacred temple)
– spend time at some of the lesser known local beaches
– experience north shore waves from the safety of a sheltered kiki (children’s) beach
– stroll into town for the best locally made ice cream, kava-kava or komboucha
– crystal shopping, fabulous food and farmers market right in Hawi
– sunset drive over Kohola Mountain…spectacular!
– explore beaches, mountains, rain-forest and lava desert and so much more!
For those of you who have traveled to Hawaii with me before, this will be completely different; new location, new teachings and new sites/activities.
If you wish to be considered for this group, please contact me. This will be a custom-built event for those that have applied early. Your response does not require you to attend, but it will secure you at the top of the list of potential attendees.
See the blog post ‘Embracing the Aloha Spirit‘ to read about my very first Hawaii Retreat adventure.