January 25-27 2018
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER!
Ready for a change from the winter blahs?
Maybe need a pick me up after a busy Christmas season?
Want a fun girls weekend or a couple getaway?
Time for you to be pampered?
Spend a weekend indulging in good energy, good friends, and good food. Shake off the winter and blahs and warm your soul.
Bonnie will facilitate powerful workshop sessions on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday, with plenty of time left to socialize and soak in the mineral pool. PLUS Pool Yoga, Guided Meditation and Crystal Bowl Healing.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Friday evening meet & greet social including Just For Your Introduction & Intention Setting.
- Early morning guided meditation each Saturday and Sunday – a great way to start your day (show up in your PJ’s and bathrobe if you wish)
- Powerful Just For You workshop sessions Saturday morning/afternoon and Sunday morning. See below for details
- Three meals – Lunch and dinner Saturday; lunch on Sunday
- Two unique and relaxing in-pool yoga sessions
- Special crystal bowl healing ‘pajama party’ meditation to send you off into a blissful sleep Saturday night
- A selection of Oracle Cards if you wish to draw one (or more) throughout the weekend
- ALL OF THIS for only $444 + GST
- Intention Setting – The importance of intention and getting clear; getting out of your own way; intention meditation. Fri eve.
- Telling Your Story – What story are you telling, and is it supporting you? What no-limits story do you choose? Sat AM
- Center of Your Orbit – Working with forgiveness, centering, and empowerment. Sat PM
- Heart Centered – The technology of allowing your heart to pull you forward into more, rather than fear holding you back. Sun AM
Bring a friend and save $44 each – special price until Dec. 21st!
Retreat Price does not include:
Accommodations at Manitou Springs Mineral Spa; we have a block of rooms set aside and room booking includes unlimited use of the mineral pool.
- Single booking at the special rate of $134.95 single or $152.76 double
- Option to upgrade to include buffet at time of registration
- You are also welcome to find accommodations elsewhere at Manitou Beach, however, we recommend staying right at the hotel to enjoy all the amenities and fellowship with the group.