Explore the magic of Ireland’s Sacred Sites with me;
awaken your Sacred Self!
Ten Days of Exploring the history, the mystery and the magic,
plus arrival & departure days in Dublin.
The more I work on this trip the more excited I become about connecting to my ancient roots.
If you feel that call too, maybe this trip is for you!
Sacred Sites ~ Fellowship ~ Meditation & Connection
12 days/11 nights Guided Experience
May 22 – June 2, 2017
Price: $3699 CDN double occupancy
Deposit of $400 to Travel Roots to guarantee your spot required by Feb 15th
Organized by Travel Roots http://www.travelroots.ca/ireland-sacred-sites-2016
Message from the Galactic Council about why Ireland and why now. “It is time to awaken the ancient wisdom, and recognize our beauty. It is no accident that Ireland has been a much maligned nation, as there is an awareness and knowing there that is empowering. However, many have, over the centuries, wanted that to be supressed.
We could not do this before, as there is now an awakening of the wisdom of the ancient cultures of Ireland that is becoming accessible to others. Simply our presence there will reawaken our remembrance of us being the god/goddess energy. Our ability to create our own experiences, and our ability to make a difference on this planet.
The circle of magic is no longer a secret circle, and we are now welcome into the circle. There is something really special brewing and we are being invited to it!”
- Arrival and departure from Dublin (easiest access from overseas)
- Two nights accommodations at the Blooms Hotel for day of arrival and departure
- Pick up from Blooms hotel to begin our adventures together
- Nine days of transportation in a Mercedes Luxury Riada van, with experienced Irish driver/guide
- Nine nights accommodations at B&B’s and Boutique hotels as we travel around Ireland
- Breakfast each day
- Private guides on some days to allow us to access sites not necessarily open to the public
- Private day with a Druid priestess on Inishmore
- Whale watch tour at Skibbereen
- Guided meditations/mindfulness experiences with myself and the Galactic Council at most sites
- Galactic Council channeled messages as they see appropriate for the group at that time
- BONUS – One-hour private phone consultation with Bonnie after the trip, to assist with anything that may have cropped from this experience.
- Lunch and dinner each day
- Airfare to and from Dublin
- Travel insurance, donations, and tips
- Spending money for gifts or incidentals
- Arrival Dublin/overnight in Temple Bar district
County Westmeath (Village Fore)
Each day also has a note from the Galactic Council about what to expect energetically.
- Day 1 – visit Hill of Tara; Fore Abbey; St. Brigid’s Holy Well
- Revealer of Secrets; time to define purpose of your time in Ireland
- Day 2 – Hill of Uisneach, Round Tower, and Holy Wells in Kells with private guides
- Experience a profound sense of peace. Drink in awareness and well being.
- Bring the dark to the surface to release into the light. Acknowledgment of past strife, which no longer needs to define the future.
- Strength of standing for self.
- Day 3 – Newgrange, Knowth, and Dowth with same guides
- Begin to acknowledge your walk between the worlds. Like walking into and out of the mists.
- Day 4 – visit Mary Minehan and the Brigidine Sisters to see St. Brigid’s Cathedral, Fire Temple, and St. Brigid’s Well
- Awaken the Goddess Warrior, the passion of your purpose.
- Be clear in your mission, not stopped by what others say or think.
County Cork (Harbour town of Kinsale)
- Day 5 – Visit Blarney Castle and Labbacallee Wedge Tomb
- A less fierce, and more gentle goddess energy
- Everyone has to visit Blarney!
County Kerry (Kenmare/Tralee)
- Day 6 – Cork coastline; Drombeg Stone Circle; West Cork Whale Watching Tour at Skibbereen
- Coming into community, and the support of the circle
- Connect with the wisdom keepers of the oceans
- Day 7- Drive the Ring of Kerry
- Connect with your inner fire/desire
County Clare (Doolin)
- Day 8 – Explore Cliffs of Moher, explore Burren Region
- Time to release and let go of all that has come up over the past seven days (sacred cycle of seven)
- Day 9 – Ferry from Doolin to Inishmore; private tour of island with Celtic Priestess
- Day of Renewal
- Day 10 – Drive back to Dublin and spend the afternoon/overnight in Dublin
- Re-entry into the other experience of life
- Departure Dublin/overnight in Temple Bar district
1. How much is the deposit?
Only $400 Canadian
2. When is the deposit due?
In order for us to confirm with our support team in Ireland, we need your deposit by May 15th.
3. What if I am traveling alone, can I request double occupancy?
Absolutely! I can match you up with another guest and introduce you before, so you can correspond and get to know each other a little.
4. How physically demanding is this trip?
There will be a fair amount of walking and some uneven terrain but physical exertion would be considered light to moderate. If you have a specific physical disability you are concerned about, please contact me directly to discuss.
To register for this trip of a lifetime, please contact Amanda at Travel Roots.
Deposit of $400 is required by May 15th to secure your spot.