Are you ready to experience a magical journey to Ireland’s ‘thin places’?
Ireland Sacred Sites Itinerary Summary PDF
Join us to explore Megalithic Ireland’s Portal, Passage and Wedge Tombs; Sacred Caves, Cairns and Faerie Rings. Delve into Celtic Ireland’s Monastic Sites; Castles; Ogham Stones; Round Towers and Holy Wells. Be immersed in Harp music and the ancient mythology of Ireland
~ Explore Ancient Irish Spirituality with Celtic Priest Dara Molloy on Inis Mor ~
~ Experience Megalithic Ireland with Eclectic Witch/Priestess Treasa Kerrigan ~
~ Enjoy Mythic Stories with local Bard and Historian John Wilmott ~
~ Sacred Ceremony & Channeled Wisdom with Bonnie ~
Spend eleven days and ten nights with a small like-minded group of seekers in the rural countryside of Ireland. This is your opportunity to relax and let experienced group travel guides Bonnie and Laurie Bogner, take care of all the details. A perfect way for you to explore both the inner and outer landscape as you journey through Sacred Ireland.
Just some of the highlights of our adventure:
- Sacred Ceremony at Hill of Tara to connect with Tuatha De
- Invite the Ancients at Fourknocks Passage Tomb
- Experience magical Hill of Tara
- Learn about Sun God Lugh and the Tuatha De at Hill of Uisneach
- Full Moon Ceremony at Fore Abby (home of the Seven Wonders)
- Awaken the Goddess at the Vulva Cave of Morrigan
- Hike Knocknara and visit Oueen Mauve’s Throne
- Explore Parke’s Castle (you have to go to a castle when in Ireland)
- Visit Labby Rock, Slaine Well and Carrowkeel Passage Tombs
- Journey inward at Two Worlds Labyrinth and Keshcorran Caves
- Experience Monastic history and Ceremony on Inis Mor with a Celtic Priest
- Walk the rounds at Tempall Charain holy well
- Venture to the edge of the world at Dun Aonghusa
- Pull all of these experiences together with daily meditations, channels or wisdom circles
- Learn, grow and deepen in your Irish exploration with the guidance of the Tet Da Na (Lemurian) and the Galactic Council brought through by Bonnie
All of this, while being transported from site to site by a local, professional driver in a comfortable coach, and guided every step of the way by Bonnie and her team.
Package includes all ground transportation in a private coach with a professional driver, double occupancy accommodations, entry fees to all scheduled sites, professional guides, daily breakfast and lunch and snacks. All meditations, channels and energy work with Bonnie.
Package does not include airfare, evening meals, extended accommodations, alcoholic beverages, tips and gratuities.
Total Investment for eleven days, ten nights is $3399 CAD (tax included)
Deposit required to secure your spot is $600
The Fine Print:
Payment plans are available and maybe customized.
3% service charge for credit card payment.
Deposit is non-refundable unless the trip is cancelled.
Trip Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended.
Singe occupancy may be available at some locations, with the understanding you may be staying in a nearby location rather than right with the group. Please contact me directly for further details.