Healers Mastermind Group
February 5-15, 2018
Tradewinds Estate, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Come together on the Big Island of Hawaii with a small and intimate group of like-minded souls. A time to rest, renew, and share. This is an invitational event for healers and lightworkers, where we can support each other, and be supported; join in the circle of community and share our talents with each other.
- Hawaii Mastermind will take place February 5-15, 2018, at the magical Tradewinds Estate about 2 miles south of Kailua-Kona on the Island of Hawaii. Just a short stroll to Magic Sands (White Sands) and a mile to Kahaluu (snorkel) Beach Park, close to the ocean and all of the magic it offers. See Tradewinds Estate Here.
- Retreat duration will be ten nights, eleven days including arrival and departure days.
- The exact cost will be determined by the number of people taking part. Minimum group is SIX and maximum is TEN. See Terms & Conditions below for exact prices and payment options.
- Registration cost will include shared accommodations in the luxury retreat facility (twin or shared king/queen room), daily mastermind and/or healing activities, wisdom circles breakthrough facilitation, guided meditations, Galactic Council Channels, plus 2-3 meals per day.
- Flights and ground transportation (car rental), optional activities and any restaurant meals out are not included. I will connect the group beforehand so you can car pool if you choose, and the location will accommodate taxi and shuttle transportation.
- All on-site food will be purchased, and preparation will be supervised by my assistant. Actual preparation and cleanup will be handled as part of the group activities (participation required).
- Each participant will be required to provide their unique healing support to the group through a group healing or information session in their area of specialty. Some examples: group or individual Reiki session(s), 2-3 hour group teaching, mini-readings for other attendees, channeled message (individual or group), facilitation of yoga/tai-chi/qigong classes.
- My assistant is a professional facilitator, and she will facilitate ‘challenge and solution’ breakthrough sessions to help support us in our unique profession. We may love what we do, but it also comes with own set of frustrations – let’s help each other through that.
- Each morning or afternoon will be group healing and/or facilitation sessions. The remainder of the day will be free time for additional healing work, or to hang out at the beach or pool. We may also include a healing or meditation some evenings.
- My vision is that we come together as a community to provide support to each other. It is time for the healing community to lift each other up, rather than compete with each other.
- I will also provide Wisdom of the Galactic Council channels as the group is guided.
- There maybe an opportunity for non-participating spouses to attend, depending upon the number of healer spots booked. This will only be an option if there are open spots closer to the event.
If you wish to be considered for this group, I need for YOU to TAKE ACTION NOW. Please only apply if you are seriously interested in this opportunity.
Your response does not require you to attend, but it will secure you at the top of the list of potential attendees. Once accepted, a deposit will be required to hold your space. Based upon interest from people I have already spoken with, I expect this to sell out quickly. We will be keeping the numbers small and intimate, so everyone has the opportunity to give and receive. I am also keeping the price as low as possible, to allow the greatest access possible.
Please Note: Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive the Terms and Conditions form, finalized pricing and location as well as options for paying your deposit. Applying for a spot does not oblige you to attend, but places you at the top of the attendee list. Your spot is not guaranteed until your registration/deposit has been received.
Still Not Sure If This Retreat Is For You?
Please see the blog post ‘Embracing the Aloha Spirit‘ to read about another of my Hawaii adventures.